- North/South orientated vineyards, sandy and clay soil partially covered with round pebbles
- 60% Grenache
- 40% Syrah
- 18 days of vatting in stainless steel tanks.
- Pigeage, pump-over with temperature control (max 28 degrees C), ageing of 8 months in tanks before bottling.
- Deep garnet color, with a delicate nose of crisp red fruits, black currant jelly, raspberries and finally notes of cedar.
- Fine and fleshy tannins with almost a mentholated finale.
SERVICE AND PAIRING
- Ideal: 18°C
- Pork paupiettes with chorizo
- Roasted rabbit
- Parmentier of duck with a puree of split peas.