- Hillsides oriented to the south
- More or less rocky grounds of clays.
- 80 % Grenache
- 10 % Syrah
- 10 % Mourvèdre
- Profound ruby colour.
- Intense nose of strawberry jam, black olives and brown spices. Then smoked and mineral notes.
- Round and pleasant attack carried by an attractive fruity ground allying sun and freshness. Finale silky and dense, with a beautiful length.
- Finale silky and dense, with a beautiful length.
- Serve at 18°C, drink between 2 to 9 years
- Pork cheek stewed in tomato sauce
- Grey partridge, or jugged hare.