- Sand and clay with some pebbles in Pignan, St Georges, Valori
- Age of vines: between 25 and 50 years old
- 33 % Grenache
- 33 % Clairette
- 33 % Roussanne
- Lovely pale gold colored wine with silver hues, shiny and cristallin.
- Elegant nose of Williams pear, apricot and hawthorn followed by
- hints of anis seed.
- A beautiful aromatic expression, intense minerality and subtle roundness… all in one flesh, harmony and a beautiful long finale.
- Serve at 13°C-14°C, drink between 1 to 3 years, or after 10 years on
- aging aromas.
- Sumac, chilli and lemon-spiced monkfish skewers
- Creamy scallop risotto
- Brillat Savarin with Truffles