- Hillsides oriented to the south
- More or less rocky grounds of clays.
- 65 % Grenache
- 30 % Syrah
- 5 % Mourvèdre
- Dark purple red dress with black reflections. Rich and elegant nose with notes of black cherry, blackberry, then vanilla, slight smoke and then cocoa.
- Fresh on the palate with a sappy structure, which reveals silky yet fleshy tannins.
- Finale is generous with its cocoa flowers and toasted notes.
- Serve at 18°C, drink between 2 to 8 years
- Caramelized pork chops
- Rabbit legs confit with rosemary and creamy pumpkin
- Pigeon pastilla