IGP MEDITERRANEE Grenache Vieilles Vignes
- Vineyard in plains.
- Soil of clays and sand, locally rocky.
- 21 days of vatting in stainless steel tanks.
- Cap-punching, pump-over, with control of the temperatures (max 28°c).
- Ageing of 10 months in tanks before bottling
- Brilliant purple color.
- Sweet nose with crispy notes of blackcurrant, cherry and tuberose.
- Unctuous and well balanced palate which offers a smooth and delicious sensuality.
- Nice concentration with dept and typical old vine tanins
SERVICE AND PAIRING
- Ideal: 15/16°C
- Terrine with pepperoni and goat cheese
- Ham and Roquefort pie
- Roasted chicken stuffed with fresh herbs