- Cretaceous limestone scree and alluvium.
- Average altitude 450 meters.
- Plot of land at the foot of Mont Ventoux, on southern side.
- Vines from 20 to 35 years.
- Ruby color with purple tints.
- Intense and expressive nose of cherries and raspberries, and fresh floral notes.
- It reveals round and full palate. The balance of flavor emphasizes an aromatic richness with spicy accents and fine aromas of thyme and rock rose.
- Serve at 17°C, drink between 1 to 4 years
- Enjoy with a friendly and easy-going cooking !