- Very rocky soils of red clays.
- 70 % Grenache
- 15 % Syrah
- 15 % Cinsault
- Brilliant ruby colour.
- Very flattering nose of violet, peony then blackberry, black currant and bluberries. Once aerated, notes of cinnamon, vanilla and pepper.
- The attack offers an attractive freshness, melted in the fruity wealth.
- Finale is long and subtle with a touch of licorice.
- Serve at 17°C, drink between 1 to 4 years
- Rack of lamb in curry
- Quail in cherry sauce and Sichuan pepper
- Noisettes of Roe Deer, Caramelised Pear & Cranberry