- Clay and sandy soil with some round pebbles
- Age of vines: between 25 and 80 years old
- 80 % Grenache
- 10 % Syrah
- 7 % Mourvèdre
- 3% Cinsault
- A beautiful ruby colour robe with dark purple hues.
- Very deep nose of crushed raspberries, with notes of blackberry and cherry liqueur. Once aired, more complexity with echoes of garrigue and resin.
- Opulence and gourmandise at start, with fleshy and elegant tannins.
- Long finale on spices and freshness.
- Serve at 18°C, drink between 3 to 12 years
- Braised quail with apricots and currants
- Haunch of venison in Grand Veneur sauce
- Lamb tajine with honey and dates