- Red clay terroir at the edge of the Cru Cairanne area, age of vines is around 50 years old.
- 25 % Grenache
- 25 % Syrah
- 25 % Mourvèdre
- 25 % Cinsault
- Sharp burning red with purple hues.
- Intense nose of red wild berries with floral notes. Seducing in the mouth, full of sunshine, hot spices accompanied by sharp tannins.
- Serve at 16°C, drink between 2 to 9 years
- Duck breast with raspberry balsamic reduction
- Roasted leg of lamb with Ventoux mushrooms
- Skirt Steak with Shallot Pan Sauce